Saturday, February 26, 2011

My complete 2011 Oscar prediction...

A couple of days ago, i made my prediction in the 6 major categories public. Here now is my full list of prediction covering all the categories:

Best Picture: The Social Network
Best Director: David Fincher, The Social Network
Best Actor: Colin Firth, The King's Speech
Best Actress: Natalie Portman, Black Swan
Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale, The Fighter
Best Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo, The Fighter
Best Original Screenplay: Inception
Best Adapted Screenplay: The Social Network
Best Animated Film: Toy Story 3
Best Foreign Language Film: Incendies
Best Documentary Feature: Restrepo
Best Animated Short: Day & Night
Best Documentary Short: Stranger No More
Best Art Direction: Alice in Wonderland
Best Cinematography: Black Swan
Best Costume Design: Alice in Wonderland
Best Film Editing: The Social Network
Best Live Action Short: Na Wewe
Best Original Score: The Social Network
Best Original Song: "If I Rise", 127 Hours
Best Makeup: The Wolfman
Best Visual Effects: Inception
Best Sound Editing: Inception
Best Sound Mixing: Inception

Summary: My blind, err, stubborn love for The Social Network is most likely gonna haunt me Monday morning. I predict the Facebook movie to win the most Oscars with 5, followed closely by Inception with 4. The Fighter, Alice in Wonderland and Black Swan to get 2 trophies each. Frontrunner The King's Speech winning only for Best Actor, that's it. Excuse me while i light my wishing candles :)

No comments:

TMZ.com

philstar.com - entertainment

CNN.com

EW.com